Following the non-fungible token (NFT) platform supporting Flow-based NFT collectibles, NFT marketplace Rarible has launched a direct messaging feature that gives creators the ability to connect with fans via the user’s wallet address.
Rarible, Standalone Messenger and NFT Marketplace: Rarible Reveals Messenger Tools
- Rarible NFT Marketplace is seventh largest platform for NFT with $273.06 Million in total sales. Rarible is used by approximately 86,489 traders according to statistics from dappradar.com
- Rarible (ETH-based NFT Market) is now available on Rarible. The platform announced that it allows users to list and trade Flow NFT collectibles based on blockchain technology during week two of November 2021.
- On November 23, the NFT Marketplace announced that the Rarible Messenger feature was launched. The firm explained that the Rarible Messenger function aims to bring together NFT creators and their community. Rarible Messenger was launched as an internal marketplace tool at the time of this writing. But, in the future, Rarible Messenger will become a global platform.
Rarible messenger is out in the wild 😱 How to get it? It is necessary for someone to message you, so it might be worth asking around.😉 pic.twitter.com/iyLrWtq06z
— Rarible (@rarible) November 23, 2021
- Rarible says that the messenger protocol is being released in a separate tool so people can communicate through Web3. Rarible Messenger is only currently available for testing.
- “Rarible Messenger is also the most user-friendly way to connect with anyone via blockchain, allowing users to communicate by entering each other’s wallet addresses,” a statement sent to Bitcoin.com News from the Rarible team explains. “The tool also features privacy settings, which can be enabled to block messages from unknown users.”
- The NFT marketplace’s messenger tool also follows the firm’s Series A funding round that took place at the end of June. Rarible received $14.2 million in funding from Coinfund, Venrock and 01 Advisors.
- Rarible faces a lot of competition in this space, including many other companies that offer NFT markets. NFT market operators like Opensea. Hic et Nunc. Makers Place. Nifty Gateway. Ethernity. Fansforever. Foundation. Atomicmarket. Solanart. NBA Top Shot. Superrare. Aavegotchi.
Rarible is launching a Messenger application. What are your views? Comment below and let us know how you feel about the subject.
Image creditShutterstock. Pixabay. Wiki Commons
DisclaimerThis information is provided for educational purposes only. This article is not intended to be a solicitation or offer to sell or buy any product, service, or company. Bitcoin.com doesn’t offer investment, tax or legal advice. The author and the company are not responsible for any loss or damage caused or alleged caused by the content or use of any goods, services, or information mentioned in the article.