It’s 7 years old! We want to thank Vitalik Buterin, the creator of Ethereum, for making it possible.
Around 37% of CoinStats users hold ETH, and it’s dominant in about 17% of all portfolios connected to CoinStats. Those are pretty high numbers, aren’t they? It’s clear that ETH is very important to CoinStats. Well, we couldn’t pass on the opportunity to celebrate Ethereum’s 7th birthday by announcing a thematic giveaway.
To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is CoinStats Mobile Apps allows you to purchase $100 worth crypto Within the next 10 Days. You can invest in every coin that you think of. It’s fast, quick, and potentially rewarding. Note that CoinStats doesn’t take any additional fees, so it’s just a super convenient way to buy crypto with your card directly from our app.
50 randomly selected winners will take their part from the prize pool of up to 7 ETH. Yep, we decided to have 7 ETHs to celebrate the 7 amazing years we’ve had with Ethereum!
Let me summarize everything for you. You only need:
- Follow CoinStats, like & retweet this tweet
- Use the CoinStats mobile application to buy minimum $100 of Ethereum with fiat
Wait to see if you’re one of the 50 lucky winners and claim your share from the prize pool of up to 7 ETHs.
You might think it sounds complicated, but it’s not. This ethereal giveaway allows you to have a flirt with Lady Luck while waiting for Ethereum to become something more cool.
CoinStats ETH Birthday Giveaway Prize Pool:
The amount of total purchases determines how much prize pool. A maximum pool of 7 ETH is possible.
- Up to $10,000 – 0.5 ETH
- $10,000 – $30,000 – 1.5 ETH
- $30,000 – $60,000 – 3 ETH
- $60,000 – $100,000 – 5 ETH
- > $100,000 – 7 ETH
Terms & Conditions:
There is no purchase necessary. A PAYMENT OR PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WON’T INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. __
1. Eligibility: CoinStats ETH Birthday Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Contestants who enter for business purposes are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is not open to contractors or employees, as well as those who are closely associated with CoinStats HQ PTE LTD. and its parent companies, as well as their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children, and spouses) of all such employees, registered representative of broker-dealers and employees of any securities regulatory agency or exchange and employees of market makers. Sweepstakes subject to any applicable federal, local, or state laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. All requirements must be met before a winner is eligible to win a prize.
2. Sponsor: CoinStats PTE LTD.160 Robinson Road, #14-04 Singapore Business Federation Center, SGP (068914).
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on July 29, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on August 10, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. You can enter this sweepstakes in one way:
Buy at least $100 worth of any crypto through CoinStats iOS and Android apps by Aug 10, 2022, follow CoinStats on Twitter, and like & retweet the giveaway tweet.
5. The Administrator acts as an independent judge organization. All matters relating to the Sweepstakes, including the administration and operation and selection of potential winners, are subject to their final and binding decisions. The Administrators will select potential Sweepstakes winner randomly from eligible entries during the Promotion Period. This selection is expected to take place on or about September 2, 2022. The number of eligible entries during the Promotion Period will determine your chances of winning. Sponsor may decline to award the prize or claw back any funds if it determines that the winner does not fulfill the Sweepstakes requirements or that the potential winner engaged in fraud or has otherwise violated these Rules. Where applicable as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor may request additional documentation from a potential winner to confirm the winner’s account is valid in order to receive the prize. If a sponsor requests further documentation from a potential winner and the winner does not provide the requested documents, the prize will be forfeited. If the potential winner is disqualified or forfeits the prize, the Sponsor will draw an alternate winner from all eligible entries. After that, the prize will not be given and will only be available for one (1) alternate draw.
All potential winners will receive an email notification. The prize will be offered to each winner by transferring the prize amount in ETH (Ethereum) to winners’ CoinStats Wallet. Every winner must claim their prize. The prize expires if it isn’t claimed by the winner within three days from the notification email or date.
6. Prizes: FIFTY 50 GRAND PRIZES. Each winner will get 2% from the prize pool.
The prize may be added to winners’ CoinStats Wallet. The winner of this prize must claim it within 3 days after receiving the notification via email or push notification.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor has the option to replace the prize with one of equal value or greater if it becomes unavailable. The winner is responsible for paying all taxes, fees and charges associated with the prize’s receipt or use. Talk to your tax professional about how this prize should be treated and the implications for tax. If required by regulations and rules, the value of prize money may be declared as income on Form 1099-MISC. The prize’s tax liability is not the responsibility of Sponsor.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. Sponsor can decide in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes due to natural disasters, national emergencies, large-scale illnesses, acts by God, acts terrorism, and other factors. The Sponsor can choose, at its discretion, to conduct a random draw from all eligible entries that were received prior to discontinuance. This may alter the prize(s) offered. Sponsor may disqualify anyone it deems to have tampered with the Sweepstakes entry or operation. Sponsor also reserves the rights to modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsor can seek damages against any individual who attempts to intentionally undermine the Sweepstakes’ legitimate operation. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sweepstakes cannot be associated, sponsored, managed or administered by any social media platform.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. There will not be more prizes than stated. The Sponsor may award more prizes than what is stated.