It’s 7 years old! We want to thank Vitalik Buterin, the creator of Ethereum, for his efforts.
Around 37% of CoinStats users hold ETH, and it’s dominant in about 17% of all portfolios connected to CoinStats. Those are pretty high numbers, aren’t they? These numbers show how vital ETH is to the CoinStats network. Well, we couldn’t pass on the opportunity to celebrate Ethereum’s 7th birthday by announcing a thematic giveaway.
To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is CoinStats app allows users to buy crypto worth $100 In the next 10 working days. Any coin is possible to invest! It’s fast, quick, and potentially rewarding. Note that CoinStats doesn’t take any additional fees, so it’s just a super convenient way to buy crypto with your card directly from our app.
50 randomly selected winners will take their part from up to 7 ETH. Yep, we decided to have 7 ETHs to celebrate the 7 amazing years we’ve had with Ethereum!
Let me summarize everything for you. You only need:
- Follow CoinStats, like & retweet this tweet
- Get ETH worth $100 with the CoinStats app
Wait to see if you’re one of the 50 lucky winners and claim your share from the prize pool of up to 7 ETHs.
You might think it sounds complicated, but it’s not. This ethereal giveaway allows you to have a flirt with Lady Luck while waiting for Ethereum to become something more cool.
CoinStats ETH Birthday Giveaway Prize Pool:
The amount of total purchases determines how much prize pool. A maximum of 7 Ethereum can be used.
- Up to $10,000 – 0.5 ETH
- $10,000 – $30,000 – 1.5 ETH
- $30,000 – $60,000 – 3 ETH
- $60,000 – $100,000 – 5 ETH
- > $100,000 – 7 ETH
Terms & Conditions:
It is not necessary to make a purchase. A PURCHASE or PAYMENT OF ANY KIND DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF Winning. __
1. Eligibility: CoinStats ETH Birthday Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Entrants not entering to win the Sweepstakes are prohibited from doing so for commercial reasons. All employees and contractors of CoinStats HQ PTE LTD. as well their parents and affiliates as well the immediate family members (spouses and siblings) and household of such employees, registered representatives and broker-dealers as employees of securities regulatory organizations or exchanges and any employees of any market maker, are ineligible to win a prize. Sweepstakes subject to any applicable federal, local, or state laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The fulfillment of all conditions is required before you can win the prize.
2. Sponsor: CoinStats PTE LTD.160 Robinson Road, #14-04 Singapore Business Federation Center, SGP (068914).
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on July 29, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on August 10, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. You can enter this sweepstakes in one way:
Buy at least $100 worth of any crypto through CoinStats iOS and Android apps by Aug 10, 2022, follow CoinStats on Twitter, and like & retweet the giveaway tweet.
5. The Administrator acts as an independent judge organization. All matters relating to the Sweepstakes, including the administration and operation and selection of potential winners, are subject to their final and binding decisions. The Administrators will select potential Sweepstakes winner randomly from eligible entries during the Promotion Period. This selection is expected to take place on or about September 2, 2022. Chances of winning the prize will depend on how many eligible entries were received in the Promotion Period. Sponsor may decline to award the prize or claw back any funds if it determines that the winner does not fulfill the Sweepstakes requirements or that the potential winner engaged in fraud or has otherwise violated these Rules. Where applicable as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor may request additional documentation from a potential winner to confirm the winner’s account is valid in order to receive the prize. The prize is forfeited if the Sponsor asks for additional documentation, and the potential winner refuses to supply it. If the potential winner is disqualified or forfeits the prize, the Sponsor will draw an alternate winner from all eligible entries. The prize cannot be awarded if there is only one (1) alternative drawing.
All potential winners will receive an email notification. The prize will be offered to each winner by transferring the prize amount in ETH (Ethereum) to winners’ CoinStats Wallet. Every winner must claim their prize. The prize expires if it isn’t claimed by the winner within three days from the notification email or date.
6. Grand Prizes: Fivety (50) GRANDPRIZES: Every winner will be awarded 2% of total prize pool.
The prize may be added to winners’ CoinStats Wallet. Each winner must claim the prize within three (3) business days from the date they received the push notification and/or email.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the prize is not available, the Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or higher value. All taxes and fees related to prize use and receipt are the responsibility of winners. Talk to your tax professional about how this prize should be treated and what tax implications it may have. Where required by law and regulation, prizes may be treated as income. The Sponsor is not responsible for tax related to the prize.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. Sponsor may decide to suspend, cancel, or modify the Sweepstakes if there are any fraud, technical failures, widespread illnesses, declarations and acts of God, terrorist acts, or other circumstances that could affect the Sweepstakes. If such an event occurs, Sponsor may choose to draw randomly from eligible entries up until the date of discontinuance. It may also modify the prizes. Sponsor has the sole right to refuse entry to any person it finds to be disrupting or tampering in the Sweepstakes operation or the entry process. Sponsor can seek damages against any individual who attempts to intentionally undermine the Sweepstakes’ legitimate operation. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sweepstakes cannot be associated, sponsored, managed or administered by any social media platform.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. The stated prizes won’t be increased beyond the number. If production, technical or seeding issues, programming, or other factors cause prizes to not be available/claimed as stated in these Official Rules, the Sponsor has the option to draw from all eligible, legitimate prize claims.