With the 2021 year approaching, play-to-earn NFT (play-to-earn) games have been growing in popularity. There are two exciting new Play-to-Earn NFT games coming to the mainstream this month.
Over the last few months, the Atari Chain team closely followed developments on the market. These elements reveal several things:
- The future is blockchain gaming. The market is home to 3.24 billion gamers, and it’s growing. We are at the brink of creating a completely new economy thanks to blockchain gaming’s Play To Earn element.
- Institutions (e.g. Microsoft, Facebook) are keen to get involved in the metaverse. The bull market in crypto gaming is also present for the metaverse tokens.
- Atari Chain is still in its early stages. A successful game takes many years of development. This gives experienced studios a huge advantage over those who are just starting out in the industry.
- Many projects won’t succeed, so much of the excitement will fade quickly. Each day hundreds of new cryptocurrency projects and blockchain games are launched, some by unexperienced developers.
In reviewing Dapp Radar and looking at the top blockchain games on the market right now, here are a few play-to-earn games that our gamers and NFT enthusiasts can look out for:
- Splinterlands –Itnfamous for being suspended from Twitter earlier this year, it is built on the Hive and WAX blockchains and as of this writing has 581,000 weekly active users, the current #1 spot in this category.
- Alien Worlds – It is well-known for its NFTs in-game. The WAX blockchain and Binance Smart Chain are the foundations of it. As of writing, there have been 547,000 active weekly users.
- Axie Infinity – This was the original blockchain game that gained worldwide attention due to the dramatic rise in price for the $AXS token. It is now the third most played game according to user counts. It’s built on Ethereum Blockchain and has over 370,000 active weekly users.
- Crypto Mines – ETERNAL, a volatile cryptocurrency token in-game, is very popular. This coin was developed on Binance Smart Chain. There are currently 260,000 users.
- Atari Games –
As you can see from the graphic above, Atari Chain’s cryptocurrency token is a leading player in its category. NFT gaming projects still have a market capitalization of less than $150 million. Atari Chain’s unique advantage is that its brand has decades of gaming industry experience.
Atari Chain, a leading gaming company is committed to the long-term. A number of exciting, short-term developments are in development.
You can enter the Metaverse
Atari is creating a metaverse for the Atari Chain that offers unlimited space and infinite future possibilities.
Atari intends to launch its own Atari Casino and NFT Collection. Every user receives a character player to explore and enter the metaverse. Blackjack, Poker as well as Slots and Roulette will all go live at launch.
The Metaverse is powered by $ATRI, an ERC-20 token that was built on Ethereum. The Atari Chain digital wallet, which is created when users sign up for the first-time, will allow them to instantly connect to blockchain.
Users will have access to a special set of digital card that is NFTs.
Connect with Atari Chain across social media and the web to make sure you don’t miss a beat!