Geneva, Switzerland / November 8, 2022 / – Messari, the leading provider of crypto market intelligence, released two quarterly analysis reports related to the TRON ecosystem – State of TRON Q3 2022 and State of USDD Q3 2022. Both reports were positive and provided information about USDD’s stability and security as well the TRON network in general.
This USDD report was the first to be provided by Messari in quarterly form. It covered the market intelligence on over-collateralized stablecoins issued by TRON DAO Reserve, (TDR), the custodian of USDD. The TDR currently has nine whitelisted members. USDD can be backed by a select number of crypto assets such as BTC, USDT and USDC. State of USDD provides insights into performance, deposit, reserves, reserve balances, user adoption, transactions and price analysis. You can also obtain qualitative analysis of subjects such as monetary policies and the peg stabilization module (PSM).
These are key findings from the USDD Report:
- Supply growth was slow after Q2’s rapid adoption. However, Q3 saw a small increase in supply to just 0.2% to 725,000,000. The number of currency-holding wallets increased almost 5X during Q3.
- The stablecoin remains well backed by non-native currencies with a collateral ratio of 1.9 at the quarter’s end.
- USDD launched Peg Stability Module, (PSM), using USDT and USDC as well as TUSD and USDJ.
Messari also published the State of TRON Report, which was their first issue of quarterly coverage. The report includes performance analysis and ecosystem development. It also contains qualitative analysis. Readers can also get an overview of TRON’s TVL, Strategy and Challenges, and a forecast of the road ahead.
These are key findings from the TRON report:
- TRON network activity showed continued strength following the May launch of USDD.
- The total stake amount and the number of people involved in stake have increased dramatically since May.
- Three distinct wallets that deposited approximately $1.6 million in different assets were responsible for 61% of the TVL growth.
- TRON DAO Reserve has named Wintermute, a crypto-native marketmaker, as its ninth whitelisted members. This gives it authority to keep USDD at par.
- GreatVoyage-v4.5.2 was released in Q3. It is designed to improve transaction throughput and synchronization between nodes.
- If current activity persists and USDD expands across the ecosystem, TRON’s Resource Model that catalyzes deflation may be enhanced by the demand for and use of USDD.
Both reports noted the stabilizing effect of USDD’s collateralization, adoption, and future use cases. TRON DAO is delighted with the positive conclusions of the Messari research group.
This post is sponsored. Find out how you can reach our audience. Read disclaimer below.
Images CreditsShutterstock. Pixabay. Wiki Commons
DisclaimerThis article serves informational purposes. It does not constitute an offer, solicitation, or recommendation of any company, products or services. Bitcoin.com is not a provider of investment, tax, legal or accounting advice. This article does not contain any information, products, or advice that can be used to cause or alleged result in any kind of damage.